Skills like naming colours, showing affection, and hopping on one foot are called developmental milestones. In this most of children can do things easily. They can achieve milestones as how they play, learn, speak, behave, and move.
Play is a hard to comprehend concept, and it’s an essential part of a preschooler’s life. It is necessary for proper development in starting years. Play encourages proper development of cognitive and physical to social and emotional.
Facts about the benefits of play:
– It builds self-esteem and confidence.
– It develops problem-solving skills.
– It encourages good vocabulary usage.
– It teaches children to collaborate and to be alone and independent.
– It helps children to express emotions.
– It encourages planning and thinking.
Toddlers/Preschoolers are full of questions. They love to collect things. They also like to do things again and again, and loves to hear same story told multiple times. They love taking risks and trying new things. At this age Toddler/Preschooler are more able to get along with peers and work out things that bother them through play.
Physical development skills are an important. They also plays important role in child’s growth
– Muscle control, balance, and coordination by climbing ladders, opening doors, and putting on coats.
– Body awareness.
– Wellness, rest, exercise, health, and nutrition knowing about healthy food and Junk food.
– Self-help skills like eating food, brushing teeth, dressing, and washing hands.
– Coordination and balance play an important role alongside fine motor skills