About Us: www.proeves.com is an online platform that helps parents discover and book preschool/daycare/ after school/events/ activity class for their child. We ensure we provide details of relevant service providers and constantly provide you updates on them.
Proeves gathers and uses certain information about individuals in order to provide products and services and to enable certain functions on this website. We also collect information to better understand how visitors use this website and to present timely, relevant information to them.
INFORMATION, COLLECTION & USE
While using our Device Support Application, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to your real name, email id(s), mobile number(s), mailing address, passport number or other government issued id ("Personal Information").
We may collect the following information:
* Name and Child Details
* Contact information including contact number and email address
* Demographic information, such as postcode, preferences and interests
* Website usage data
* Other information pertaining to special offers and surveys
How we use this data
The information collected is used only for statistical purposes with the goal of understanding from where in the world you are coming from (also known as "IP geolocation") and to analyze our audience. Collecting this data helps us understand what you are looking from the company, enabling us to deliver improved products and services.
We may use the data for the following general purposes:
* For our own internal records
* To improve the products and services we provide
* To contact you in response to a specific enquiry
* To customise the website for you
* To send you promotional emails about products, services, offers and other things we think might be relevant to you.
* To send you promotional mailings or to call you about products, services, offers and other things we think might be relevant to you.
* To contact you via email, telephone or mail for market research reasons.
Cookies and how we use them
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small file placed on your computer's hard drive. It enables our website to identify your computer as you view different pages on our website. Cookies allow websites and applications to store your preferences in order to present content, options or functions that are specific to you. They also enable us to see information like how many people use the website and what pages they tend to visit.
* Analyse our web traffic using an analytics package. Aggregated usage data helps us improve the website structure, design, content and functions.
* Identify whether you are signed in to our website. A cookie allows us to check whether you are signed in to the site.
* Test content on our website. For example, 50% of our users might see one piece of content, the other 50% a different piece of content.
* Store information about your preferences. The website can then present you with information you will find more relevant and interesting.
* To recognise when you return to our website. We may show your relevant content, or provide functionality you used previously.
Cookies do not provide us with access to your computer or any information about you, other than that which you choose to share with us.
However, please note that doing this may affect how our website functions. Some pages and services may become unavailable to you.
To learn more about cookies and how they are used, visit www.allaboutcookies.org
Controlling information about you
When you fill in a form or provide your details on our website, you will see one or more tick boxes allowing you to:
* Opt-in to receive marketing communications from us by email, telephone, text message or post.
* Opt-in to receive marketing communications from our third-party partners by email, telephone, text message or post.
If you have agreed that we can use your information for marketing purposes, you can change your mind easily, by revisiting our website
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. However, we will always hold your information securely and to prevent unauthorised disclosure or access to your information. However by providing your information you allow us to share your information with our partner brands for their promotional purposes
Our website may contain links to other websites.
Please note that we have no control of websites outside the [domain name] domain. If you provide information to a website to which we link, we are not responsible for its protection and privacy.
Always be wary when submitting data to websites. Read the site’s data protection and privacy policies fully.
Links to social media
This device support application and its owners through their social media platform accounts may share web links to relevant web pages. By default some social media platforms shorten lengthy url’s. Users are advised to take caution and good judgment before clicking any shortened url’s published on social media platforms by the website and its owners.