Sunshine preschool & daycare chain is a venture of the SatNav group, which set up operations since 2005 and has nurtured more than 15000 children at its
Sunshine caters to children from 10 months to 12 years at their own centers. However at corporate onsite centers, they start from 6 months onwards. To support corporates, Sunshine works in 3 different business models
- Corporate Tie-Ups : Companies block a minimum number of seats at any of owned centre of Sunshine & avail incentives on regular fees.
- In-house Creche Centres : Exclusive in-house crèche facility for the company’s employee.
- Setup an Offsite Crèche : Sunshine also provides guidance in setting up crèche close to office including infrastructure & operations.
Sunshine has 23 in-house or on-site corporate crèche centers and working with leading companies across India like Dr Reddy’s, Cognizant, TCS, Amara Raja, Airtel, ISB, Novartis, General Motors, etc.
Sunshine Preschool offers an age-appropriate program for creative, emotional, social, cognitive and physical development for the preschool children. Sunshine keeps in mind that 50% of a child’s cognitive development is over by age 5 so these formative years are very important. Amit Prasad; founder of Sunshine Preschools, who pioneered Corporate Creche in India way back in 2006 and worked with companies to choose various cost-effective options to comply with the law and at the same time helping them to adhere their corporate guidelines and budgets.
Key Features of Sunshine include:
- Free CCTV access to parents
- Age based activities
- High level of hygiene
- Safety and security.
- 12 hours of service and care for children
- Comprehensive After School care
- Play way methodology of teaching
- Child friendly premises
- Helping hand in home work
Best-in-class quality and facilities at an affordable price is their key customer proposition.
If you are looking for more information about the dayc