In order to foster the safety of children, staff, and parents, pre-school and day-care partners listed with us have self-certified to follow a series of precautionary measures to prevent the spread of Covid-19. ProEves Safety guidelines is a comprehensive representation of safety measures set by the Government of India and other international bodies like WHO, UNICEF etc. This is our attempt to educate, support, and encourage our network partners to return, all staff, students and centre management to the centre in a safe and hygienic environment in 2021.
1) Hand sanitizer (atleast 60% alcohol) preferably with touch free mechanism to be made at all entry and exit points and common areas in sufficient quantities. It should be administered for all kids, staff and visitors walking into the centre. For children staff should always supervise.
2) Hand hygiene is a very important measure to prevent the transmission of Covid19 and other viruses. Santisers to be provided at all locations – entrance areas, washrooms, common areas.
3) Centre advised to have a schedule for cleaning and disinfecting. Centres to routinely clean high-touch surfaces (e.g., doorknobs, light switches, countertops) multiple times a day.
4) Designated queue markers (6 feet apart) at entry and exit points and in all common areas like washroom, pantry, dining, garden etc.
5) Recommended closure of common 'Gathering' areas
6) Parents/guardians advised not to enter the centre compound. Only drop-off at the main entrance (gate or door).
7) Recommended spread out of pick-up and drop time for all children.
8) Discouraged use of centre transport as much as possible.
9) Advised minimized movement throughout the building, and restrict mixing between groups. Children to stay within their own rooms or floors.
10) Advised staggered movement times to toilet and to common spaces such as garden, for outdoor play.
1) All staff to wear masks (3-ply or N95) at all times, in addition cleaning staff to wear gloves at all times.
2) Regular staff training to be initiated for maintaining social distancing norms, hand hygiene and respiratory etiquette.
3) All staff should have provided a declaration prior to the start of the centre.
4) All staff to maintain social distancing norms at all times.
5) Staff to help children with hand wash routine with the use of liquid soap and scrub for at least 40 seconds, multiple times during the day.
1) Mandated morning temperature check and symptom screening when child and staff arrives at centre each day.
2) Mandated checking of ArogyaSetu app daily for every staff member and parent when they come to centre.
3) Due to the greater risk of having kids being exposed to COVID 19 or contracting COVID-19, day-cares to take declaration from parents.
4) Plan for when a staff member or a child, becomes sick with defined quarantine, disinfecting and closure protocol. A risk assessment will be undertaken by the designated public health authority (district Rapid Response Team/treating physician) and accordingly further action be initiated.
5) Clean water and waste management facilities to be ensured.
6) All kitchen supplies to be fully sanitized prior to being used and stored.Please click here for detailed Terms & Conditions.